Fallout 3 Mel's Addiction Fallout 3 Mel's Addiction

Battosai810 responds:

Rides a lawnmower...

Things that make me Angry Things that make me Angry

lol

I dumped my myspace account for reasons up to and including this. That community is pathetic. On facebook you're much more likely to interact with people that have some higher education in life and web standards.

Miren2k responds:

yea i use facebook now - and good point now i understand why to sign up to facebook u gota state your uni ... ahh

Wolfenstein 3D Headshot Wolfenstein 3D Headshot

Oh YEAH! It's headshot time!

By far, I laughed the most at the slow motion parts with the little wolfenstein guy's head bouncing up and down.

DuDuL responds:

Couse its the only source of humor here XD LOL

Be Sprited 3 Be Sprited 3

Good Overall

I could have done without my speakers almost exploding, but one scene almost completely made up for it:
"They tuk yer jeeerb!"

SW: Attack of the Text SW: Attack of the Text

Nice job

That was great, way to think outside of the box.

Leave It To Bush #001 Leave It To Bush #001

Really Funny...

... Great Work.

Zelda: Tales of Legend Zelda: Tales of Legend

Good but

First of all, it was good. Don't get me wrong on that. The only thing that got annoying was not being to advance through dialogue as quickly as it can be read (depending on reading level). If you could code a way in there to advance through dialogue faster it would greaterly improve this and future chapters.

PyroWizard responds:

Ahh yes, I'm blatantly aware of this annoying fault that somehow managed to evade my grasp prior to submission. >_<

However, this will not be a problem in future episodes, so never fear!

Remember Mathman? Remember Mathman?

Holy Shit

Thank you for taking me back to my childhood. That was friggin hilarious. Mathman was an idiot. However, it did give kids a realistic view that in life, you don't always win, especially when your a dumbass.