Fallout 3 Mel's Addiction Fallout 3 Mel's Addiction

Battosai810 responds:

Rides a lawnmower...

Things that make me Angry Things that make me Angry

lol

I dumped my myspace account for reasons up to and including this. That community is pathetic. On facebook you're much more likely to interact with people that have some higher education in life and web standards.

Miren2k responds:

yea i use facebook now - and good point now i understand why to sign up to facebook u gota state your uni ... ahh

Wolfenstein 3D Headshot Wolfenstein 3D Headshot

Oh YEAH! It's headshot time!

By far, I laughed the most at the slow motion parts with the little wolfenstein guy's head bouncing up and down.

DuDuL responds:

Couse its the only source of humor here XD LOL

SW: X-Wing Shooter BETA SW: X-Wing Shooter BETA

Cool

I gotta admit, you hit a vein. I like the choice of the Imperial March, for music. Best piece of music to come out of Star Wars. Aside from the fact that I love this kind of stuff, I would actually try to keep the jostling of the cockpit down a bit more if possible and having the exterior of space pan more when turning to aim.

Maybe the following isn't there cuz this is a beta but I'll add anyway:
Maybe add a variance of tie fighters (not all one model), show the laser shots, have some cockpit things change as you do things, even if it has no effect on the game it will make it look more pleasing as opposed to a stationary raster graphic.